Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for stock notification
Do not underestimate The Coconuts: still waters run deep. And looks can be deceiving. Et cetera. Et cetera. This new classic is for those who combine the good life with great style. Pair The Coconuts - MR MARVIS' off white stretch cotton men's shorts - with whatever you may or may not find in your wardrobe. Your style is yours to own.
Original or Piqué? Read more about the differences.
- The Originals’ inside leg measurement starts at 7” / 18cm for size S. Increases by 0.2” / 0.5cm with each size.
- The Originals’ elasticated waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Originals have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear, they are mid-length and have an above-the-knee hemline.
- The Originals’ leg width is smart, but fits comfortable without restricting movement.
The first time you put on your brand new Originals, they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. MR MARVIS ’The Originals’ come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A button fly with an engraved front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- A single welt back pocket with velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined octagon emblem embroidered on the bottom hem in a matching shade.
- Five belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (max 30°C). Do not tumble dry.
Delivery time updated on April 11th, 2022.
We offer FREE shipping and returns to the UK.
Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
MR MARVIS garments are crafted by hand using the highest quality materials.
Comfort has a new name! All our products have a partially elasticated waistband.
HIDDEN ZIPPERED POCKET
For valuable things that need to be zipped away.