Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for stock notification
These extremely chilled shorts would likely be the shorts of choice for the King of Cool; the legendary late Mr Steve McQueen. MR MARVIS' grey blue piqué men's shorts - made out of airy 100% organic cotton fabric with a textured waffle look - go perfectly with a retro polo shirt. To complete the look, pair The Antarctics with Mr McQueen's signature Italian sunglasses.
Original or Piqué? Read more about the differences.
- The Piqués’ inside leg measurement starts at 7” / 18cm for size S. Increases by 0.2″ / 0.5cm with each size.
- The Piqués’ elasticated waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Piqués have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear, they are mid-length and have an above-the-knee hemline.
- The Piqués’ leg width is smart, but fits comfortable without restricting movement.
The first time you put on your brand new MR MARVIS shorts, they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. MR MARVIS ’The Piqués’ come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A zipper fly and a special (patented) sliding front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- A single welt back pocket with velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined silver-coloured octagon emblem on the bottom hem.
- Five belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (max 30°C). Do not tumble dry. Please consider the environment: wash your shorts as little as possible. Hang them out after wearing and consider more sustainable alternatives to refresh your shorts.
Delivery time updated on April 11th, 2022.
We offer FREE shipping and returns to the UK.
Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
MR MARVIS garments are crafted by hand using the highest quality materials.
Comfort has a new name! All our products have a partially elasticated waistband.
HIDDEN ZIPPERED POCKET
For valuable things that need to be zipped away.