Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for stock notification
Meet The Antarctics long: MR MARVIS' grey blue stretch cotton men's trousers. With The Longs, you are ready for any season.
The Longs come in a slim cut. In combination with stretch fabric, the MR MARVIS feel will be ensured throughout the year. The fabric is soft and comfortable. The Longs are handmade in Portugal by skilled and experienced craftsmen and -women.
We choose to show a little less elastic in the waistband, without giving in on the much-appreciated stretchiness. Next to MR MARVIS’ iconic hidden pocket, we added an extra back pocket to The Longs for a more balanced look. To complete the design, we added the subtle MR MARVIS tab label and our sophisticated octagon, embroidered tone-in-tone next to the right back pocket.
- The Longs are available in three length sizes.
- The Longs’ elasticated waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Longs have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear.
- The Longs’ leg width is smart, but fits comfortable without restricting movement.
- The model is 6'2 / 1.89m tall and wears a size 32/32.
The first time you put on your brand new Longs, they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style.
- All MR MARVIS garments are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A zipper fly and a special (patented) sliding front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- Two single welt back pockets with a hidden velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined octagon embroidered on next to the right back pocket in a matching shade.
- Six belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS trousers every day. Machine wash cold (max 30°C). Do not tumble dry. Please consider the environment: wash your trousers as little as possible. Hang them out after wearing and consider more sustainable alternatives to refresh your trousers.
Delivery time updated on April 11th, 2022.
We offer FREE shipping and returns to the UK.
Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
MR MARVIS garments are crafted by hand using the highest quality materials.
Comfort has a new name! All our products have a partially elasticated waistband.
HIDDEN ZIPPERED POCKET
For valuable things that need to be zipped away.