Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for stock notification
Meet the Storms: MR MARVIS dark grey limited edition Linen Shirt.
The Linen Shirt is a classic summer essential. Made of 100% linen and perfect for the warmest days of the year.
- Made of 100% linen from Belgium.
- European Flax Certified.
- No irrigation or GMOs used in flax production.
- All MR MARVIS garments are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
- Engraved buttons with a pearl look.
- Sophisticated pleats at the cuffs.
- White tab label at the bottom of the left side seam.
- Box pleat on the back.
Machine wash cold (max 30°C) with similar colours. Do not tumble dry: hang to dry. Iron if necessary. Please consider the environment: wash your shirt cold, as little as possible, and consider more sustainable alternatives to refresh it.
Delivery time updated on April 11th, 2022.
We offer FREE shipping and returns to the UK.
Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL