Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for the stock notification
We are excited to present to you a very special collaboration. Together with Dutch-Italian artist Selwyn Senatori, MR MARVIS has created a limited edition of our iconic Originals shorts. We captured Senatori’s trip to Italy which turned out to be “the perfect coffee break”. The artist’s personal credo is “out of office forever”, so there was plenty of time to search for - and find - the perfect coffee at the perfect spot in his motherland; coffee-loving Italy.
Read more about this collaboration here.
- The Originals’ inside leg measurement starts at 7” / 18cm for size S. Increases by 0.2” / 0.5cm with each size.
- The Originals’ elasticated waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Originals have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear, they are mid-length and have an above-the-knee hemline.
- The Originals’ leg width is smart, but fits comfortable without restricting movement.
The first time you put on your brand new Originals, they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. MR MARVIS ’The Originals’ come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A button fly with an engraved front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- A single welt back pocket with velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined octagon emblem embroidered on the bottom hem in a matching shade.
- Five belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (max 30°C). Do not tumble dry.
Delivery time updated on April 11th, 2022.
We offer FREE shipping and returns to the UK.
Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
HIDDEN ZIPPERED POCKET