Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for stock notification
Meet The Storms Flannels: MR MARVIS’ dark grey stretch flannel men's trousers. Get spruced up with The Flannels.
Autumn and winter are perfect seasons to spruce up your style. The trousers you put on are the foundation of a marvellous outfit during these colder months. We recommend The Flannels for those who like to stand out. The soft woven GOTS-certified fabric is slightly milled and raised, giving The Flannels a grand and warm look.
NOTE: do not wash > dry clean.
The Flannels come in a slim cut and fit true to size. When in doubt, check out our size guide. When in doubt, check out our size guide.
- The Flannels are available in three length sizes : 30, 32 and 34.
- The Flannels’ elasticated waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Flannels have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear.
- The Flannels' leg width is smart, but fits comfortable without restricting movement.
- The model is 6'2 / 1.89m tall and wears a size 32/32.
The first time you put on your brand new trousers, they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style.
The Flannels are made of a high-quality cotton twill with 3% elastane. The soft woven GOTS-certified fabric is slightly milled and raised, which gives The Flannels a soft and warm feel.
- All MR MARVIS garments are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. The Flannels come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- Two subtle outward facing pleats on the front panel.
- A zipper fly with an engraved front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- Two single welt back pockets with a magnetic closure.
- Soft and smart organic cotton herringbone pocketing in all pockets.
- A MR MARVIS refined metal octagon emblem next to the right back pocket.
- Six belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
Do not machine wash The Flannels: dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Please consider the environment: dry clean your trousers as little as possible. Hang them out after wearing and consider more sustainable alternatives to refresh your trousers.
Delivery time updated on April 11th, 2022.
We offer FREE shipping and returns to the UK.
Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
MR MARVIS garments are crafted by hand using the highest quality materials.
Comfort has a new name! All our products have a partially elasticated waistband.
HIDDEN ZIPPERED POCKET
For valuable things that need to be zipped away.