Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for stock notification
Meet The Coolerdays Defenders: MR MARVIS’ green heavy stretch cotton men's trousers.
The stretch cotton fabric of The Coolerdays is 40% heavier than the fabric of The Longs which makes them perfect for temperatures from zero to 15 degrees Celsius. Get ready for cold weather with The Coolerdays.
The Coolerdays come in a slim cut and fit true to size. When in doubt, check out our size guide.
- The Coolerdays are available in three length sizes : 30, 32 and 34.
- The Coolerdays’ elasticated waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Coolerdays have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear.
- The Coolerdays’ leg width is smart, but fits comfortable without restricting movement.
- The model is 6'2 / 1.89m tall and wears a size 32/32.
The first time you put on your brand new trousers, they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style..
The Coolerdays are made of a heavy high-quality, GOTS certified, organic cotton twill with an unmatched soft finish. We added 3% elastane which makes The Coolerdays extremely comfortable to wear.
- All MR MARVIS garments are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. The Coolerdays come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A zipper fly and a special (patented) sliding front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- Two single welt back pockets with a hidden velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined dark metal octagon emblem next to the right back pocket.
- Six belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS trousers every day. Machine wash cold (max 30°C). Do not tumble dry. Please consider the environment: wash your trousers as little as possible. Hang them out after wearing and consider more sustainable alternatives to refresh your trousers.
Delivery time updated on April 11th, 2022.
We offer FREE shipping and returns to the UK.
Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
MR MARVIS garments are crafted by hand using the highest quality materials.
Comfort has a new name! All our products have a partially elasticated waistband.
HIDDEN ZIPPERED POCKET
For valuable things that need to be zipped away.